POLYVET long-stay hospitalization cage (more than 24 hours) from our Cat Friendly range, a range specially designed for the well-being, comfort and safety of animals. The dimensions of the cage, as well as its layout, are designed to optimise the comfort of the cats and reduce their stress.
The cage is adapted to long stays thanks to a removable separation creating two spaces: the sleeping part on one side and the litter part on the other.
Characteristics of the cage :
- The cage is made of polyester, an ideal material for animal comfort and cleaning.
- The surface and height of the cage are optimised for the cats’ well-being.
- The removable partition is made of polyethylene and includes a passage for the cat to move between the two spaces.
- The cage has a perch, allowing cats to sit up high and thus have control over their surroundings.
- The door is made of a glass wall allowing an easy view of the inside of the cage.
- The door latches are easy to operate and secure.
- The cage can be interlocked with other veterinary cages.
Our POLYVET veterinary cage meets the GOLD status of the ISFM (International Society of Feline Medicine).