Stainless steel : an ideal material for veterinary equipment.
Stainless steel, a timeless material, is now widely used in the domestic and medical sectors. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use and guarantees durability over time.
The strengths of stainless steel
- Stainless steel is corrosion resistant. Indeed it is insensitive to rust. Moreover, by choosing Vetinox equipment, you benefit from a 5-year anti-corrosion warranty on all our equipment.
- Steel also resists heat and temperature changes, allowing you to enjoy durable equipment.
- It is antistatic, thus preventing the formation of static electricity.
- Stainless steel is easy to weld, bend and cut. As a result, it is easy to handle for a wide range of equipment.
- It is a material that complies with hygiene standards and is also anti-allergenic. Its smooth, non-porous surface prevents bacteria and microbes from adhering to it and thus from proliferating.
- Stainless steel is easy to maintain and can be cleaned with many mild soaps.
- Its appearance is sober and modern, and can be easily combined with other materials.
- Finally, it is 100% recyclable.
How to clean and maintain stainless steel?
- Use mild soaps, and avoid strong cleansers
- Rinse it regularly
- Avoid abrasive and metallic products such as steel wool.
- Wipe it with soft cloths.
By following these few tips, your stainless steel equipment and materials will guarantee quality, aesthetics and durability over time.